What we do?
ISC Global is a completely independent 4PL service provider offering a wide range of services in Supply Chain Management around the world.
Our clients’ core competencies are the development, production and sales of their products. Similarly, our core competence is the optimisation and control of the supply chain, including material, information and cash flows. By focusing on what we do best, we are able to work with our clients to maximise their competitive advantage, bringing on average, cost savings of 10%. To see our case studies, please click here.
We believe that supply chains can have a large impact on a company’s bottom line. At ISC Global, we ensure that our senior management are hands-on and work closely with our clients in order to effect improvements and consistently deliver excellence in the supply chain.
ISC “Implant” Strategy
Through ISC’s trademarked Implant Strategy we integrate ourselves into the optimised processes of the client by organising a partial or complete transfer of operations in order to leverage the specific know-how of both enterprises (e.g. taking on a logistics department on ISC payroll, etc). This way, the client benefits through a reduced headcount, conversion of fixed costs to variable costs, transfer of knowledge, and complete visibility as opposed to a loss of control and know-how by the traditional “outsourcing” model. Our agreements are usually based on business transfer and/or service contracts.
ISC Global works with the client, suppliers, logistics service providers and direct customers to offer a full range of services that cover every aspect of the supply chain from procurement to reverse logistics:
- Transport – Optimisation and Control
- Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Planning & Control
- Tax / VAT / Duties Optimised Supply Chain
- Green Supply Chain
- Customs Related Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Security
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Reverse Logistics
How we achieve cost savings?
- We select, control and benchmark the best-in-class logistics partners on a day-to-day basis for every task, location and region to exceed the customers supply chain needs.
- Implement the technology infrastructure to provide visibility, identify bottlenecks, monitor and control transport movements, benchmark carrier performance across the world and initiate a continuous improvement process (CIP) via a Control Tower.
- Analyse complete requirements of the customer when making RFQs – service levels required for the various modes of transport, rates, security and compliance issues, thereby making shipment of goods from A to B most efficient
- Streamline and re-engineer the entire supply chain to achieve complete optimisation and efficiency
Our cost structure remains very competitive against other service providers (including 3PLs) and is dependent on the scope of work and complexity of the project. On average, we bring total supply chain cost savings of 10% for our clients.
We structure the business case for each specific route to minimise the risk and cost for the client, emphasizing that our primary concern is to improve the client’s supply chain and by extension, its business. This way, there is complete clarity and visibility for our clients on where their money is being spent, rather than simply paying a flat fee which is the case with most 3PLs.
To find out more information about how we can help you, please email us at email@example.com